Please complete this secure registration form to become a member of the Eastern Slope Aviation Academy. If you have any questions, have problems with the form, or would like a paper/PDF version, please contact us.
Online Membership Registration
Annual Membership Fee
- Student - $100
- Adult - $300
Includes 1 hour of simulator time (instructor not included) per month for new members (first year) only.
Anyone utilizing any Academy resource (sim, instructor, aircraft, facility, etc.) must first become a member in good standing. This is considered an admin fee and can't be applied to the use of any assets (beyond the first year's inclusion of 1 hour sim time per month).
Red Bird TD2 Simulator (FTD - Flight Training Device) Fees
- $45/hour plus instructor (rate TBD).
- Block of 5 hours paid in advance: $200 (save $25).
- Instructor charge to be $55/hour or less to keep logable sim time at $100/hour or less. Actual CFI flight time may be more to reflect CFI needs and current market.
Fllight & Instruction
- Flight (rental or instruction) in C 172: $115/hour
- Flight (rental or instruction) in C 150: $90/hour
- Flight instruction, CFI: $60/hour
Fees & Dues Notes
- Dues and fees are not refundable. Prepaid fees may be transferred to another member in good standing.
- Board members may utilize the FTD at no cost when available and use presents no scheduling conflict (instructor not included).