Skip to content
- Developed bylaws and registered with the New Hampshire Secretary of State as a charitable nonprofit organization.
- Recruited and elected the first Board of Directors.
- Raised over $30,000 in grants from local foundations and gifts from the Board.
- Developed a three-year budget to assure financial success.
- Renovated the old storage room at Eastern Slope Airport into the home for the Redbird Simulator, and to be used as a classroom for Aviation Academy programs.
- Purchased a Redbird flight simulator for use by Academy members.
- Obtained a domain name and Instagram page for the Academy.
- Began work on a web site for the Academy.
- Partnered with Mountain Washington Valley Career Technical Center to adopt the AOPA STEM Aviation curriculum for 9th graders interested in pursuing a career in aviation.
- Helped MWVCTC become the leader of five high school STEM Aviation programs in New Hampshire.
- Enrolled thirteen Kennett High School 9th grade STEM Aviation students in the Aviation Academy.
- Began flight training for KHS STEM Aviation Students.
- Obtained a donated Grumman American aircraft for rehabilitation and training for students interested in pursuing a career as an aviation mechanic (A&P). Established a budget for the aircraft rehabilitation.
- Sponsored Aviation Camp for 7-8 graders in summer of 2018 and 2019.
- Plan to hold FAA ACE Camp for teenagers in summer 2021.